Saturday, January 10, 2009

A new kind of box..

So this is in its early stages.... but I'm really excited about it (despite not really coming up with much of anything on my own). I found this tutorial on Instructables.com and have come up with my own use for the finished product. The tutorial shows you how to make a cube from old cd cases for displaying pictures, but I have found that it makes a great way to store those cd cases that haven't yet made it to the "please find a way to reuse me" stage.

I haven't really thought it all the way through yet. It's a little shaky when used with the openings on the sides versus the top and bottom... but I'm thinking a little hot glue along the inside edges will fix that. I will keep you posted.

I can't wait to make more and stack them to make an entirely recycled cd tower!!

1 comment:

  1. Stick another CD case in the back of the box for support. Looking good.

    ReplyDelete

 

Web Site Usage Statistics