Thursday, January 1, 2009

Harddrive Cozy


Well... I got a new external harddrive for Christmas, which syncs all my files and is fantastic, so the first thing I had to do was knit it a cozy. It's a Western Digital My Passport Essential (in case you have one and want to knit this) and according to the website its measurements are as follows:

Height - 0.590 Inches
Length - 4.967 Inches
Width - 3.130 Inches

...which I am sure could be used for other items as well. It is quite stretchy. If you are interested in the pattern leave a comment and I can try to type something up. But its knit in the round on size 4 needles with some Caron Simply Soft I had laying around. Cast on 36 stitches and knit a 3 by 1 rib.


Then I just added this little tab and button to keep it from falling out. Result: cuddly little harddrive case to protect all my pics and music and the like.

P.S. - Happy New Year!!!

P.P.S. - I've added the pattern. Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Web Site Usage Statistics