Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Time is Here!

Well. Computer is back from vacation. A simple restarting can do wonders. Anyway...time for me to show off my Christmas wrappings so far.


I was really proud of myself... I didn't buy a single thing for these wrappings. Everything is either reused or homemade. I learned to make gift bags (a trick I will post soon) and boxes from this great video on Etsy - http://www.etsy.com/storque/how-to/how-to-make-a-box-out-of-paper-scraps-243/. Definitely worth checking out.

Here are the bags. Nothing but some scrapbooking paper, double stick tape, Crayola markers, and some $1 rubber stamps from A.C. Moore & Micheal's. I have a bit of a problem when it comes to those dollar stamps. ; )


And here's a close up of one of my paper boxes (I have a book of scrapbook paper that came with some sheets I'm not too fond of so I folded them inside out and covered them with some festive stamps). Also, my attempt at wrapping a lip balm like a candy cane...not my best work. Haha. Anyway, just thought I would share my attempts to cut down on the wrapping purchases this year while trying to reuse a bit in the process. Perhaps it will provide a bit of inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Web Site Usage Statistics