Friday, February 6, 2009

A Tiny Valentine's Treat

Two of my friends are having some people over for Valentine's Day next weekend and while I have very little to spend (being a poor college kid and all) and gifts are not customary for such occasions, I was trying to think of something I could make each of them just to say thanks for having us over.

So the thought process began as I was sitting on my couch trying not to eat the Hershey Kisses I had left over from Christmas in a dish on my coffee table. Then it came to me...remove the green kisses from the Christmas assortment, and you have red and silver. Perfect for Valentine's Day!

So my very small (but I think rather cute) gift was in the works.

Back to the paper box. Soon people will stop accepting them from me...haha. But for now I am definitely taking advantage of that lovely Etsy tutorial.

This project doesn't really require any explanation, so here are some pics.

For those of you who read my last Valentine's post, these hearts should look familiar. For those of you who didn't and want to, click here to learn.

So there you have it. My cute (and incredibly inexpensive) little thank you gesture. I like to think it's the thought that counts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Web Site Usage Statistics